About Carefirst Charity Gift Shop
Despite the unprecedented challenge of COVID-19 pandemic, Carefirst is launching the Carefirst Charity Gift Shop to raise funds to support the development of "Campus of Care" at 9893 Leslie Street, Richmond Hill. Carefirst Campus of Care will provide integrated social and health care services and programs in a well-coordinated manner. The Campus will include:
- A Long-term Care Homes - 120 beds for seniors/individuals with special needs
- A Medical Center - primary care/specialist care clinics for 10,000 patients
- A Social Community Hub - social programs and home support services
- A Community Kitchen/Cafeteria
- A Gymnasium - sports, recreation activities, cultural shows and exhibitions
Carefirst Charity Gift Shop welcomes any purchase and/or merchandise donations. Thank you so much for visiting and choosing Carefirst Charity Gift Shop!